Our client is an established natural health & beauty brand from Europe distributing their products through a network of fully owned stores. They are at an early stage of development for the US domestic market.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the General Manager and manage the daily operations of a 5-7 -person office. If you are eager to join a successful International natural beauty company opening its US operations and if you thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day is a little different this job is for you!
We need a experienced retail executive with multi-store or regional experience, ideally in natural beauty or cosmetics products and with strong knowledge of the North East market of the US.
- Supports dynamic and fast-paced adjustments to executive’s calendar to respond to emerging needs during the course of each day.
- Maintains executive’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, conference calls, video conferences and travel.
- Maintain office supplies
- Answers phones and handles incoming and outgoing mail
- Liaises with building management and vendors
- Handles basic accounting duties using Quickbooks
- Fields frequent questions and requests for assistance from office and retail staff
- Maintains a project list and report on project status on a monthly basis
- At least 2 years experience supporting high-level executives with administrative duties such as calendar management, meeting set-up and booking travel
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Quickbooks
- Positive attitude
- Sense of urgency; ability to work at a fast pace
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills; solution-oriented
- High degree of professionalism and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Appreciated previous titles: Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, Office Assistant
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment