Our client for this opportunity is a very famous luxury watch brand with an office in Miami in charge of Latin American domestic market.
Responsibility for achieving the brand’s objectives in the Latin America and Caribbean region by performing routine periodic visits to the network. Evaluate and act in all aspects of market needs in order to increase the visibility of the brand and therefore assure the best market positioning.
We are looking for an international sales manager with 3/5 years of experience in the field for a luxury brand, ideally in watches & jewelry.
- The sales manager is directly responsible to make sure that every point of sales will have a complete institutional merchandising brand image in the best prime positioning on each point of sales.
- Must identify image improvement opportunities from each client/market and implement new actions, as per Brand Manager approval.
Sell-in & Sell-out
- Responsible to prepare monthly sales & stock reports for each account.
- Constant reports of client and market performance to the Brand Manager.
- Prepare orders with Brand Manager’s approval.
- Follow up all deliveries from Switzerland until the client’s receive the shipment at the point of sales.
- Prepare monthly sales forecast by reference, client and region to Brand Manager
- Responsible for monitoring all clients payments and assure no account is overdue.
- Prepare monthly report by client, region and product performance.
- Keep update bank of images of each point of sales.
- Trip reports.
- Responsible for performing the training of all sales force at least three times a year.
- Maintain and create new brand ambassadors on each point of sales.
- Test product knowledge.
After sales service and accessories.
- Monitor that all repairs are performed within lead time frame.
- The sales manager is directly responsible for all accessories sales and minimum assortment maintenance by point of sales
- Attend all trade shows requested by Brand Management
- Provide all necessary related information for marketing plan elaboration
- Responsible to reach all budgets as assigned by Brand Manager
- Responsible for keep travel expenses within target budget
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field. Masters degree a plus.
- Three to five years experience in the international sales, preferable in luxury products (Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, wine & spirits)
- Fluent in English and Spanish. French and/or Portuguese would be a plus
- Microsoft office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Strong knowledge in sales and marketing strategies and techniques, preferable in luxury products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Cooperative and creative.
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Availability to travel whenever required (50%) and work extended hours.
- Well experienced with multi cultural variances and familiar with regional commercial trade issues.
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Breitling, Bulgari, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Hamilton, Harry Winston, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Longines, LVMH, Montblanc, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment