Our client for this opportunity is a very famous luxury watch brand with an office in Miami in charge of Latin American domestic market.
- Drives wholesale sales in a defined territory and promotes sell-thru of the product at retail channels in order to achieve annual targets.
- Ensures each door within the area meets brand POS, sales associate training and merchandising standards.
- Ensures that the sales mix, distribution and manner in which the timepieces are sold are in accordance with the sales and marketing philosophy of the brand.
- Recommends and then carries out closures and openings of retailer accounts as an ongoing process of maintaining a clean and economically viable distribution network in accordance with the brand positioning.
- Achieves annual sales targets, (i.e. sell-in and sell-thru) by focusing on creating adapted assortment per door, monitoring inventory levels, analyzing sales and stock of the retailers to suggest replenishment orders or to propose amendments to orders received.
- Analyses variances with Regional Sales Director, and implements corrective measures.
- Regularly visits the markets.
- Prepares a pre-visit report to be shared with the retailer with meeting agenda and pending topics to be discussed; and updates it after the visit and meeting to inform of the actions to be taken and to keep records.
- Ensures that all accounts meet real estate requirements as defined by the brand.
- Trains sales associates to enhance band & product knowledge and maximize sell-thru.
- Coordinates local promotions, events and training sessions.
- Checks for proper merchandising, and corrects as per visual corporate visual merchandising guidelines.
- Maintains regular contact with retailer principals.
- Manages annual co-op budget – allocates resources to accounts to maximize sell thru.
- Follows-up on implementation of marketing program during each visit and reports variances
- Collects invoices and back-up info on marketing activities.
- Is responsible for cash collection and contacts customers directly regarding past due accounts.
- Reports regularly on market conditions, competition activities and distribution changes.
- Updates regularly databases for customers (contact list, shipping instructions…) and for competition (pricing, margins and distribution)
- Solid experience required in sales (sell-in and sell-thru) within the Caribbean & Latin America region in similar industry.
- Knowledge of and skill in using MS Office – Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills for creating correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Breitling, Bulgari, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Hamilton, Harry Winston, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Longines, LVMH, Montblanc, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment