Our client for this opportunity is a famous international luxury goods company in Miami.
The Business Analyst (aka Business Applications Analyst) will provide professional support to the company thru the management of the commercial business applications & processes and the analysis of commercial performance.
Business Analyst Job Description
- Commercial applications (Salesforce.com, Warranty System, Group Sales Forecasting Tool): check / analyze the data entered by sales team, develop procedures for users and build reports
- Commercial databases (Sell-in, Sell-out, Stock, Customers, Point of Sales): check / analyze the data entered by sales team, develop procedures for users and build reports
- Work closely with the sales team to develop analytics and reports to help better understand retailers’ performance.
- Report monthly sales results and other ad hoc requests to the HQ
- Participate in the Sales budget process and report the Sales budget to the HQ
- Create ad hoc analysis on sales performance and inventory to understand new trends and provide recommendations for overall business strategy
- Participate to the definition of the collection / assortment
- Analyze sales performances of ADIS, Limited Editions, Special Editions
- Calculate the products’ prices in coordination with HQ and analyze the prices by channel and country, and ensure the price coherence according to products specifications
- Degree level education
- 2-3 years relevant Business Analyst experience or equivalent
- Previous experience in a retail environment strongly preferred.
- Expert proficiency with the MS Office Suite – particular emphasis on Excel and Access.
- Proficiency in database management and expert in data/information manipulation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Appreciated previous experience: Bloomingdale’s, Chanel, Coach, Dior, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, L’Oreal, LVMH, Clarins, Estee Lauder, P&G
- Appreciated previous titles: Business Analyst, Business Applications Analyst
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America