Our client for this Customer Service Manager role is a large luxury goods group.
As the Customer Service manager, you will manage the Customer Services Representative team (10 people) and support the sales people on the field throughout the US market.
The ideal profile is an experienced Sales Administration Manager or Customer Service Manager with a background on the US domestic market.
- Supervision of sales support team,
- provide support to the team and handle escalations,
- research product issues with other departments to resolve clients’ inquiries and/or complaints,
- support eCommerce reps for the brands’ e-store,
- oversee workflow of all business process including preparation of report and other statistics,
- conduct periodic phone screenings,
- partner with brands about inventory availability, new product, promotions and keeping brands informed about issues and working together to resolve them
- Prior Customer Service Center experience in a high volume position at a wholesale/retail organization (selling goods such as cosmetics, watches or electronics or something similar is a must),
- 5+ years of supervisory experience managing a team is a must,
- working knowledge of warehouse/distribution application and processes,
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- excellent communication skills,
- ability and passion to learn details of our product,
- attention to detail,
- product researching skills,
- very organized,
- experience in building and leading team of Sales support representatives (customer service/call center support environment)
- Appreciated previous experience:Actium, Beaute Prestige International, BPI, Coty, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, L’Oreal, La Prairie, LVMH Fragrance Brands, Parbel, Parfums Christian Dior, P&G Prestige, Salvatore Ferragamo, Richemont, Shiseido, Sisley, Swatch Group, Tairo
- Appreciated previous titles: Customer Service Manager, Sales Administration Manager, Customer Service Representative.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment