Our client for this Digital & E-commerce Manager is a large international company in the Hospitality / Travel industry.
TheDigital & E-commerce Manager will manage the web platforms (online sales B to B, B to C, and informational sites) of the company in terms of animation, evolutions, performance and consistency in order to reach business objectives and contribute to the company’s brand awareness on the US and Canada markets.
For this Digital & E-commerce Manager position we need someone
- passionate about e-commerce and digital project management
- business focused, detail-oriented and analytical as well as a good copywriter both in French and English
- entrepreneurial mindset and a fun-loving team spirit
Monitor, pilot and optimize the customer journey and content consistency and efficiency across all B2C and B2B platforms in US and Canada to maximize conversion rates
- Manage pro-actively the sales animation of the digital platforms by updating, analysing and optimizing information and offers (on internal e-commerce websites as well as travel agent and meetings & events platforms)
- Identify and optimize customer journey through tests, measures and action plans to increase conversion
- Issue recommendations on merchandising messages to push on company’s platforms
- Provide recommendation and guidelines adapted to digital platforms for teams creating content
- Develop landing pages to support SEO objectives
- Work closely with NAM Traffic Acquisition Manager in order to optimize revenue and conversion of performance based incoming traffic
Lead and coordinate for North America all digital platforms projects
- Be a main actor to recommend worldwide and regional projects, following changes in the market trends & standards, user behaviour and business needs
- Lead the roll-out of global projects in US & Canada, being an “early adopter” of new developments, ensuring they fit local needs and allow for agile test&learn trials
- Help marketing (brand, product, trade marketing…), and other departments identify their needs and priorities to support the definition of digital projects, local or worldwide
- Lead the definition and implementation for any new tools to facilitate a cross channel approach
- Be the main point of contact with headquarters and/or agencies for new platform launches or evolutions
Be responsible for the Digital in resorts strategy for North America (8 resorts in the Caribbean, Florida, and Mexico)
Projects such as the travel companion mobile app, the digital bracelet, easy check in & check out, live service requests and services bookings through the mobile app, photo booths…
- Coordinate, train and animate our eGOs (in-resort online digital & community managers)
- Be the main point of contact with headquarters to participate in the definition of new projects, share our local needs and ambitions, coordinate implementations and evolutions with operations, IT and resorts
- Be leader on local digital in resorts projects
- 4 to 6 years digital marketing experience with project management
- Content management systems (CMS) + HTML/CSS functional understanding a plus
- Knowledge of web metrics and web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of the Web development and production process
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- eBusiness & eTourism trends knowledge
- User Experience and ergonomics skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Appreciated previous titles: E-commerce Specialist, E-commerce Manager, Digital Manager, Online Sales Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America