Our client for this Digital Marketing Manager / Web Marketing Manager role is a prestigious Wines & Spirits group. Their office in New York is in charge of the US domestic markets for their entire portfolio with includes a few premium brands.
We are looking for a well-rounded experienced web marketer or digital marketing specialist specialist with previous experience in premium spirits or luxury goods.
- Use data, best practices and innovative ideas to build and execute the roadmap for all digital marketing initiatives – SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, E-mail, Affiliate Marketing, and Influencer Marketing.
- Prioritize and project manage all marketing deliverables and share progress on a weekly basis with stakeholders
- Create new and innovative ways to use social platforms and digital content to drive traffic and increase engagement
- Design, write and test highly effective email programs to improve demand generation
- Lead regular reviews of marketing and website analytics and metrics, design and execute processes to keep stakeholders continuously informed regarding marketing performance
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or communication
- Previous experience in digital or E-Commerce as well as Premium Spirits or Luxury Goods
- Good knowledge of online best practices in terms of sponsored search, SEO, emailings, affiliation campaigns…
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Ability to work with other departments in the company (marketing, Customer Service, IT, Supply Chain)
- Knowledge of Magento and Photoshop a strong plus.
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Shiseido, Sephora, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Tiffany, Bacardi, Camus, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, William Grant & Sons
- Appreciated previous roles: Ecommerce Manager, Digital Manager, Online Store Manager, Online Sales Manager, Webmarketing Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America