Our client for this District Manager position is an international leading luxury fashion brand.
Responsible for all aspects of management of multiple store locations. For each store, The District Manager is responsible for recruiting, developing and training a staff that is dedicated to driving the business. In addition, the District Manager is responsible for the merchandise, inventory, meeting all operational budgets providing and maintaining a proactive business plan.
We are looking for a experienced executive with background in retail and in luxury goods/ luxury fashion, as well as with strong business acumen.
- Contact us for the details.
- 5 years of experience in retail of Luxury goods or high fashion.
- Degree preferably in Business Administration (Finance).
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Appreciated background in luxury goods / high fashion:Anne Fontaine, Bloomingdale’s, Bottega Veneta, Brioni, Carolina Herrera, Celine, Chanel, Chloe, D&G, Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Domenico Vacca, Dvf, Elie Tahari, Emilio Pucci, Emporio Armani, Ermenegildo Zegna, Escada, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Giuseppe Zanotti, Gucci, Hermes, Intermix, Jimmy Choo, Judith Ripka, Just Cavalli, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Neiman Marcus, Oscar De La Renta, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Saks Fifth Avenue, Thomas Pink, Tod’S, Tory Burch, Valentino, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent
- Appreciated previous titles: District Manager, Regional Manager, Director of Stores, Area Manager.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment