As the E-commerce Manager, you will oversee the end-to-end ecommerce website and omni-channel initiatives. This position is responsible for coordinating and executing the timely delivery of, the site content and customer experience connected to brand and sales goals. Ensure design, marketing and site experience objectives represents the brand, information is current and accurate and meets customers’ expectations.
- Online Store process control and optimisation of the individual steps (e-commerce, call centres, accounts receivable management, logistics), including marketing activities and reporting
- Responsible for the online marketing activities of the brand and for the design of the online presence including revenue targets
- Implementation of all sales activities based on the activity and sales plan
- Entry of new products and product maintenance, as well as price and special sales control
- Monitoring and control of the availability of goods
- Responsible for the creation of the shipping and product range catalogue from concept to shipping
- Performance of market and competition analyses
- Degree in business management with focus on marketing / sales or successfully completed commercial training and several years of experience in online business
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of the relationships and developments on the Internet
- Knowledge of buyer and consumer behaviour in the consumer goods sector, sales promotion, etc.
- Ability to work in a team
- Communication skills
- Good MS Office® skills, good knowledge of SAP®, in-depth Photoshop® skills, experience with graphic user interfaces and online shop system
- 4 years+ related ecommerce experience in consumer goods, ideally beauty related, such as skincare, bodycare, cosmetics or fragrances.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong knowledge of web technologies and e-commerce platform.
- Ability to manage timelines, budget and project resources.
- Appreciated previous experience:L’Occitane, Fresh, Kiehl’s, Body Shop, Aesop, Organic Pharmacy, L’Oreal, Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Aveda, Benefit Cosmetics, Nivea, Beiersdorf, Caudalie, Nars, Neutrogena, Origins, Olay, Shiseido, Lush, Bear Minerals, WholeFoods, Sephora, Infinity, Bath & Body.
- Appreciated previous titles: Social Media Manager, Ecommerce Manager, Web Marketing Manager, Digital Business Manager
Our client is an established natural health & beauty brand from Germany. Already wholesaling in the US via a distributor, they have decided to open a network of fully owned retail stores across the US and need to build the team that will make it possible!
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment