Our client for this Ecommerce Specialist is a large family owned European company launching a new product line of smokeless tobacco product in the form of nicotine pouches.
The E-Commerce Specialist will:
- Plan, develop, and execute annual activation plan for e-commerce site to encompass consumer direct marketing channels with the focus on increasing site traffic and conversions to grow revenue
- Hold accountability for meeting annual site performance goals through compelling initiatives and efficient budget management.
- Ensure e-shop provides the best user experience to convert visitors into smiling consumers
- Update website / e-shop with content and features according to local campaigns and global brand guidelines
- Contribute to the overall objective of providing best-in-class digital user experience
- Liaise with Social Media Specialist and central marketing to ensure a seamless experience and optimized purchasing patch from call-to-action to landing page (including search optimization – SEO)
- Own the day-to-day back-end management of the e-shop
- Recommend and lead scalable content and experiences along the consumer journey from awareness to loyalty, leveraging data to ensure consumer relevance
- Guide successful online content strategies for consumer experiences
- Ensure successful implementation in the market
- Day-to-day management of all website and e-shop content
- Work closely with Central Marketing and Social Media Specialist to build brand awareness with new consumers and encourage repeat business.
- Develop digital media strategies to drive traffic to e-commerce store
- Own the US e-commerce plan that will deliver on the goals of the year
- Setting and achieving direct website volume targets, ensuring significant YOY growth
- Monthly in-depth reporting to management team, own reporting of e-commerce results and KPI’s
- Optimize the consumer journey based on analytical data and ensure it is in-line with brand guidelines
- Management of contracted 3rd party agencies
- Own and drive the brand’s Referral Program
- +/- 3 years of e-commerce experience with proven results to successfully grow business online
- Strong experience in website / web shop running
- Experience in SEO optimization
- Ideally, FMCG, fashion or agency experience
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong communication skills in English
- Successful experience and track record managing and growing an e-commerce platform – ideally Magento
- Comprehensive knowledge of the e-commerce landscape and KPI’s, digital marketing with the ability to apply this knowledge successfully
- Proven digital marketing skills, with specific expertise on driving traffic to e-shop and conversion
- Proven ability to develop and execute e-commerce marketing programs
- Email campaign management experience
- Understanding of paid-for search marketing tools: Google AdWords, Ad Roll, and Bing Ads
- Comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics and experience in using the data to come up with action plans based on consumer behaviour, with the goal of driving KPI’s
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver solid business results
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Basic Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills
- Comfortable with being one of the key drivers of the Smokeless Tobacco Business Unit team
- Experience in managing assigned budgets and resources
- Appreciated previous experience: Altadis, Altria, BAT, British American Tobacco, Imperial Tobacco, JTI, Japan Tobacco International, Philip Morris International, RJ Reynold’s, Bacardi, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Mars, Unilever, P&G, Procter & Gamble, Coty
- Appreciated previous titles: Ecommerce Specialist, Ecommerce Manager, Ecommerce Coordinator
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America