Our client for this position is the Miami based Travel Retail Office of a large international International CPG / FMCG group (in fragrances and゠cosmetics).
Support EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) Manager and Warehouse Director with operational responsibilities.゠Lead the set-up of a EH&S ゠(Environment, Health and Safety) program.゠Ensure proper implementation of EHS goals for new projects.
We are looking for an Engineer with EH&S ゠(Environment, Health and Safety) degree or equivalent゠(OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Act)゠from recognized institution. One previous experience would be a plus.
- Ask us for full job description
- Engineer degree with specialization in EH&S
- 0 to 1 year of experience expected.
- Good knowledge of゠MS Excel and SAP knowledge is a plus
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail!!
- Appreciated background in CPG, Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Wholesale, Retail (Altadis, Applica, Bacardi, Colgate, Diageo, Estee Lauder, General Mills, Imperial Tobacco, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, LVMH, Macy’s, Moet Hennessy, Mondelez, Office Depot, P&G, Perry Ellis, Premier Beverage, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Remy Cointreau, Southern Wine & Spirits, Spectrum Brands, Starboard, Unilever, Wal-Mart, )
- Appreciated previous titles: EHS Specialist, EH&S Specialist, EHS Coordinator, EH&S Coordinator
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment