Our client゠for this unique job opportunity is the Latin America office of a very large luxury goods group.
Assist in the coordination of executive committee meetings and special events as requested. Travel Arrangement, scheduling…
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant / Office Manager interested in a very stable and very delicate position as Executive Assistant to the President of the company. Career stability and ability to handle very confidential information are very key to the role.
- Manage supervisor’s calendar and independently schedule appointments.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible.
- Prepare memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to supervisory staff,゠and monitor compliance.
- Prepare agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Coordinate programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or゠invitation, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Organize Client Meetings.
- Establish databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts
- Compilation of monthly and quarterly reviews for presentation; creation and maintenance of a variety of゠Excel spreadsheets on pricing, monthly sales, account promotional programs, market share and market゠growth.
- Manage the time keeping (Vacation/Sick) for all the President’s direct reports.
- Assist the President in the preparation of expense reports, Hotel and Airline Reservations. Arrange for゠complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries.
- Book conference room for all departments.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 5-7゠ years’ experience in an office management capacity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Word, Excel, and Powerpoint required.
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, Federal Express and Skynet
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Strong planning and organizing skills; ability to prioritize and plan work activities; ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Availability to work extended hours
- Pro-active and dynamic
- Appreciated previous experience:Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute, Unilever, Nestle, Kraft Foods, Mondelez, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Newell Rubbermaid,
- Appreciated previous roles:゠Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment