Our client゠is a very large French Group in Bread & Bakery products opening an office in NYC and focused on the East Coast. They are taking over their distributors business and already have close to 1000 points of sales.
Develop new and existing accounts in all non-retail chains channels along the East Coast: Coffee Shops, Coffee Restaurants, Drugstores, Hotels and restaurants, independent stores and bakeries via specialized wholesalers.
We need a very entrepreneurial sales manager with established connections in at least one of the sub channels to develop: Coffee Shops, Coffee Restaurants, Drugstores, Hotels and restaurants (foodservice), independent stores and bakeries via specialized wholesalers.゠Experience in Bread or bakery products would be ideal, if not frozen food or beverage.
- Introduce the company’s brands゠in premium quick self restaurants/ Food service
- Recommend & adapt the portfolio for this market
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Evaluate゠annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Implement national sales programs to the clients.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets.
- Previous experience & network in the Food Service industry (convenience stores/Drug stores/QSR…)
- Entrepreneurial spirit / Motivated to work in a start up company
- Appreciated previous experience: KIND, Chobani, Clif Bar, Happy Family, GogoSqueez, Popchips, Vitamin Water, Larabar, Annies
- Appreciated previous titles:゠Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Import Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment