The Human Resources Manager/ Director will be in charge of setting up all HR procedures for this newly created US operation (office and retail stores).
We need a experienced and high potential HR executive with previous experience in a retail company and with a very entrepreneurial mindset. Ideally someone with a passion for natural health & beauty products.
- Set up health and retirement benefits
- Set up payroll for retail staff to be hired
- Organize with the GM and the Regional Retail Manager the recruitment process of 8 store managers and corresponding retail staff before the store openings scheduled in October 2016.
- Process all hirings and terminations
- Create the employee handbook
- Participate in designing retail training materials
- At least 5 years experience as HR Manager in a retail environment
- Strong experience in recruiting retail staff
- Passion for natural health and beauty products
- Entrepreneurial mindset (work with minimal support and provide structure and process where needed)
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Sense of urgency; ability to work at a fast pace
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Occitane, Fresh, Kiehl’s, Body Shop, Aesop, Organic Pharmacy, L’Oreal, Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Aveda, Benefit Cosmetics, Nivea, Beiersdorf, Caudalie, Nars, Neutrogena, Origins, Olay, Shiseido, Lush, Bear Minerals, WholeFoods, Sephora, Infinity, Bath & Body.
- Appreciated previous titles: HR Director, Human Resources Director, Human Resources Manager, HR Manager, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist
Our client is an established natural health & beauty brand from Germany. Already wholesaling in the US via a distributor, they have decided to open a network of fully owned retail stores across the US and need to build the team that will make it possible!
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment