Our client is a mid-size international very high end gourmet food company with Retail, Restaurant, Wholesales and on-line sales in the USA.
The HR Director will take over internal HR administrative duties from the Finance Dpt who had it previously. The company is developing and need now a fully dedicated HR person.
The ideal candidate is an HR manager or HR Director with good experience in Payroll processes and Restaurant business.
- manage weekly payroll for company staff (overtime, paid time off, absences…)
- monitor the health benefits for the company (enrollment of new employees, administrative updates)
- classic administrative HR duties such as worker’s compensation, reports, etc…
- update of the employee hand book
- and any other administrative HR duties.
- Degree in Human Resources
- 5 to 8 years experience in HR
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Very strong organizational skills
- Ability to create reports and structures where lacking
- Appreciated previous experience: Fashion, Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Watches, Jewelry, Food & Beverages, Perfumes, Fragrances, Cosmetics, Beauty, Wines, Spirits, Liquors, Tobacco, Cigars
- Appreciated previous titles: HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Director, Human Resources Director, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment