Our client for this opportunity is the Americas Travel Retail office of a very large wines & spirits company.
The Junior Key Account Manager will be in charge of managing his/her own travel retail accounts (Central and South america) to develop the business at a sell in and sell out level. Full P&L responsibility.
We need a key account manager who is strategic, analytical, good in relationship building and in negotiations. Previous Travel Retail / Duty Free experience is required, but category is not. It could be beauty, fragrance, cosmetics, wines, spirits, liquors, tobacco, etc…
- report directly to either a Key Account Manager
- support the commercial team by effectively managing assigned accounts within a designated geography
- effectively develop relationships with key clients to meet and exceed defined commercial and marketing objectives
- develop strong client relationships, extensive knowledge of key travel retail segments
- demonstrate the ability to accurately assess the business through utilization of strong analytical skills
- increase distribution of the company’s゠brand portfolio to drive incremental volume and brand portfolio availability
- develop relevant promotional and merchandising strategies that drive incremental volume growth while effectively managing a sales budget and P&L.
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 3 to 5 years experience in the luxury or consumer goods industries, latin american local markets or travel retail (Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, food & beverage, wine & spirits, consumer electronics, etc…)
- Spanish fluency is strongly preferred, but not an absolute must
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- Open to Travel internationally (25%) and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute, Unilever, Nestle, Kraft Foods, Mondelez, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Newell Rubbermaid, etc…
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager, Key Account Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment