Our client is one of the world’s leading companies in the fashion industry
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for a portfolio of important clients who in many cases operates across countries. Your main purpose is to develop your portfolio of clients according to the regional strategy for EMEA and global vision. One key challenge of your job is to improve merchandise management in every point-of-sale and to maximize the efficiency of our partner’s retail operations. In close cooperation with the customer you will prepare seasonal budgets, optimize existing business as well as to execute marketing promotions and shop construction projects. In your position you are reporting to the Head of Travel Retail EMEA.
The ideal profile for this position゠is someone with previous experience in the Fashion industry. You should be equipped with a bachelor in business administration or similar and be very comfortable in complex negotiations, project management as well as administrative tasks. You will work next to a small group of Key Account Managers who all report into the Head of Travel Retail EMEA. Apart from the above mentioned characteristics, you should be a self-going, socially confident and motivated person who are not afraid of handling a wide spectrum of tasks.
- Educate and manage your portfolio of Key Accounts towards the global vision of the company.
- Negotiate projects and manage the build-out phase until opening with the help of internal support functions.
- Negotiate annual and seasonal budgets based on retail sales development and new projects.
- Revise store layouts and product mixes if necessary.
- Internal sales planning.
- Retail sales & KPI monitoring together with your partners.
- Coordinate support to stores from internal support functions (Training, Visual Merchandising etc.).
- Manage open accounts.
- Set-up promotional activities.
- Prepare annual strategy meetings
- Degree in business administration or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the fashion industry
- Very good negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent in business English (German and French is a plus)
- Confident in MS Office
- Performance oriented
- Intercultural Social skills
- Very good conceptual and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and interdisciplinary thinking
- Intercultural competence and affinity to frequent travelling
- Appreciated previous experience: Bulgari, Cartier, Cerrutti, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Coach, Cosmetics of France, Estee Lauder, Etro, Frey Wille, Furla, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Guerlain, Hermes, Hugo Boss, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, Kipling, Longchamp, Diesel, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Montblanc, Occitane, Parbel, Paul & Shark, Repetto, Salvatore Ferragamo, Shanghai Tang, Tumi, Versace, Vilebrequin, ゠YSL Beaute, Zilli…
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment