ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in export, travel retail and duty free for Luxury Goods and Consumer goods brands. (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this opportunity a worldwide leader in the consumer goods industry.
The Marketing Analysis Manager will support the business development division゠with in-depth market and data analysis, situations and trends, and both tactical and strategic recommendations to drive commercial and financial success.
We are looking for someone with very strong analytical background and previous experience in the fast moving consumer goods industry or with market research companies, such as Nielsen, NPD or equivalent. Consumer insights background is welcome too. Strong knowledge of MS Access is a real plus!!
- Help internal clients make business decisions by assessing their needs, gathering pertinent data and analyzing the results.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflict.
- Decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and affect relationships.
- Evaluate demographics, competitor activity, prices, distribution channels and marketing outlets to help internal clients develop marketing and sales strategies for existing and future products or service.
- Constantly challenge established methodologies and actively propose new ways of doing things.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Market Research Institute or a゠FMCG / CPG company (food, beverage, health and beauty care, cosmetics, dairy, wines, spirits, beer, etc…)
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Master Excel, Powerpoint and Access 2010.
- Good understanding of databases structure and relations.
- Some knowledge or experience developing and/or executing cyclical sales planning, sales force coverage planning and strategic allocation of resource
- Attention to detail
- Highly numerate, articulate and with the energy and determination to influence across the sales and marketing team.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously / Effective time management skills / Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines.
- Insights oriented (not just data processor).
- Advanced data management skills with expert level understanding of MS Access, MS Excel and database management.
- Appreciated previous experience:゠PepsiCo, Coca Cola Company, Kraft Food, Ferrero, Lindt, Nestle, P&G, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Mars, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, L’Oreal, P&G, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Mondelez, Diageo, Bacardi, Pernod Ricard, British American Tobacco, Imperial Tobacco, Altadis, Philipp Morris, Altria, Japan Tobacco, RJ Reynold’s, Jardens, Newell Rubbermaid, Spectrum Brands, Applica…
- Appreciated previous titles: Senior Market Analyst, Consumer Insights Manager, Market Research Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment