Our client for this Marketing Manager opportunity is a famous watch brand
We need a good marketing manager with previous experience in luxury goods or preferably luxury watches.
Marketing Manager Job Description
- Manages and executes all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Achieves business objectives through effective Marketing & PR strategies.
- Responsible for marketing budget and invoicing process.
- Manages the cost effectiveness of the Marketing & PR plans and projects.
- Manages annual Marketing & PR planning and implementation by closely collaborating with the global marketing team.
- Generates new marketing ideas and opportunities to ensure business success.
- Acts as project lead working with PR and Advertising agencies from concept development through execution.
Marketing Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ progressive management experience with a combination of corporate retail, visual merchandising, product merchandising, brand marketing and wholesale sales
- Familiarity and working with Luxury and Watches Preferred
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience executing marketing budgets, marketing & PR campaigns, and event marketing.
- Previous experience managing staff.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills; ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment/
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience developing cross-channel marketing campaigns in fashion, retail, lifestyle, and Luxury
- Marketing experience targeted to a variety of different consumers with a strong understanding of cultural trends is preferred
- Concrete experience managing complex projects, programs and activations that have heavy dependencies requiring strong leadership to align multiple teams and stakeholders
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- A keen eye for design with creative passion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Proactive, solutions-oriented. Ready to jump in head first
- Ability to think strategically and ask the right, sometimes difficult questions
- Strong team-orientation, no egos allowed!
- Appreciated previous experience: Omega, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Longines, Hamilton, Tissot, Blancpain, Hublot, Audemars Piguet, Movado, Fossil, Baume & Mercier, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Montblanc
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Director
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America