ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in export, travel retail and duty free for Luxury Goods and Consumer goods brands. (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client is an very established Tobacco (Cigar) retail company selling on Catalog, Online, Wholesale and through their 7 retail stores across the US. Their are fully owned by a Fortune 500 Tobacco group.
The ideal profile is an experienced Marketing Director with background on the retailer side and with previous experience in managing a creative team as well as buying/purchasing of goods. Given the highly cross-channel nature of this role, the successful individual must possess strong leadership and communication skills to ensure business moves in one direction. The candidate must demonstrate a track record and ability to drive change and set a clear vision within the teams.
The Marketing & Purchasing Director will assume responsibility for setting the strategy, developing and implementing a business plan for the organizations’ buying, retail and creative departments. Reporting to the CEO, the role holder will have a key role in building a modern omni-channel retailer.
The scope of the role will cover the following areas:
- Retail operations (7 stores – 300 people)
- Product Merchants – traditionally the buying team (team of 6)
- Creative services (team of 9)
The role holder will deliver the marketing services to all channels and lead the organizations’ product and portfolio selection and development. As the company enters a period of modernization, the candidate will develop and implement a new retail model across the 7 stores, investing in our people to deliver the best customer service experience in the industry. The aim is to improve profitability to demonstrate a level of ROI required to secure additional funds for future store roll out into new markets.
- 5 to 7 years in key marketing managerial positions preferably with a omni-channel retailer.
- Very strong with MS office (Excel in particular)
- Previous appreciated experience: Altadis, Altria, BAT, British American Tobacco, Imperial Tobacco, JTI, Japan Tobacco International, Philip Morris International, RJ Reynold’s, Bacardi, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Mars, Unilever, P&G, Procter & Gamble, Coty, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Sephora, Best Buy, Walmart, Publix, CVS, Tourneau…
- Previous appreciated titles: Marketing Director, Purchasing Director, Merchandising Director, Buying Director
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment