Our client for this National Trade Marketing Manager role is an international high-end beauty brand with an office in Miami for the Americas market (US and Latin America).
The National Trade Marketing Manager will be in charge of all trade marketing activities for the brand across the Americas, but with a very specific and strong focus on the US domestic market.
The ideal profile is a trade marketer or operational marketer with a proven previous experience on both the US domestic market and the beauty industry.
- Design promotional and launching activities with the help of Sales and Education departments
- Design the marketing plan, including traditional and social media plans
- Manage the periodic newsletter to customers
- Interact with HQ to align US communication with global strategy
- Ensure the US is up-to-date in terms of all communication tools coming from HQ
- Monitor sales results, stocks and promotion to take all necessary corrective actions
- Design, manage and adapt the marketing budget
- Ensure efficient communication within the company, the group and the customers
- Bachelor Degree in marketing
- 3 to 5 years experience in trade marketing for the US domestic market
- Strong understanding of the beauty industry and in particular skincare
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Product Manager, Marketing Manager, National Trade Marketing Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment