This position could ideally be a part-time job, with 25 to 30 hours per week and hours 9am to 3pm. To be discussed…
The Recruitment Assistant / Coordinator will be in charge of assisting Global Recruitments Consultants in their searches for candidates in Luxury Goods and Consumer goods industries.
The ideal profile for this Recruitment Assistant / Coordinator position is a student in HR, ideally with previous experience in a recruitment firm and interested in working on international search for luxury and consumer goods clients. We are looking for someone with broad business culture and strong interest in brands in general (luxury brands in particular).
- Search for relevant profiles on professional network such as Linkedin and Viadeo (using advanced boolean connectors and other techniques)
- Cold calling to target companies in order to get names and recommendations of talents.
- Posting job ads on job boards and social networks
- Sorting and selecting resumes for the Recruitment Consultants to interview.
- Previous short recruitment experience confirming you like the executive search or recruitment industry
- Strong interest in searching and finding candidates. You need to see it as a game you like to play!
- Human Resources academic background preferred
- Good business acumen
- Fluent English (Spanish a strong plus)
- Interest in brands whether luxury or consumer goods
- Very curious and eager to learn
- Appreciated previous experience: Boyden, Egon Zehnder, FutureStep, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry, Michael Page, Russel Reynolds, Spencer Stuart, Transearch
- Appreciated previous titles: Recruitment Coordinator, Research Coordinator, Search Coordinator, Search Associate, Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruitment Assistant, Researcher
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America