Our client for this opportunity is a large group in Luxury Fragrances, Skincare and Cosmetics.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a goal driven environment and be energized by interacting with people. Complementing their interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate must also be a detail oriented individual with strong analytical skills and a genuine interest in the Beauty and Cosmetics industry. The candidate must have exceptional management and organizational skills, and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. Also, they must be reliable, accountable, and ethical. The Candidate must have a professional appearance and demeanor. Lastly, the ideal candidate must be dedicated to superior customer service and enjoy collaborating with, and serving clients.
As the Regional Sales Executive (Resident) in our Travel Retail Business, you will build relations with our clients within your assigned territory. You will understand customer brands and brand strategies, and identify new opportunities in order to spur business growth. You will serve as the main point of contact for our clients and act as the bridge between marketing, commercial and finance departments. We rely on our Residents to gain insights into account dynamics to make decisions that affect market strategies. You will be responsible for your stores sales targets and you will ensure that corporate goals are achieved or exceeded. Residents manage Beauty Advisors, Counter Managers and Promoters in executing events to maximize daily sales goals, promotional activities, and new product launches. Residents should expect to spend 80% of their time in the field.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Increase sales, as set by Area Manager (AM), and gain market share.
- Motivate and manage the clients within a given geographic area for a specific brand/product portfolio.
- Coordinate sales development respecting brand guidelines, and according to client needs/considerations and objectives provided by AM.
- Achieve monthly sales growth above the market by implementing the Action Plan, executing promotions, and establishing monthly individual sales targets.
- Management of Beauty Advisors and of Temporary payroll agencies. This includes hiring, supporting, developing, & motivating.
- Develop strong, positive, supportive, & symbiotic relationships with the clients to improve their loyalty.
- Interact effectively with other departments (Training, Marketing, Merchandising, Commercial assistants & Customer service) to support sales objectives.
- Contribute to the Retail Excellence that the company is known for through improving appearance of retail space and image of brand (While respecting the visual merchandising guidelines).
- Analyze market competition & customers’ information in order to make recommendations to management.
- Revise client’s assortment to focus on bestsellers. Track inventory level to ensure that products are never out of stock.
- Manage travel expense budget & PPP’s investments for the assigned clients (in coordination with the Area Manager), measuring Return on Investment (ROI) of actions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-6 years of retail experience in Cosmetics, Fragrances, Beauty, or related field with a history of success (travel retail – duty free would be a plus)
- Strong managerial skills with ability to coach and train. Enjoy working in highly competitive, fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills (spanish and english), as well as good visual merchandising skills
- Proven ability to recruit
- Good planning and organizational skills. Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead
- Available to travel around 80% of the time.
- Attention to details, Initiative is a must
- Appreciated previous experience: Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Regional Sales Manager, Retail Sales Manager, Store Manager, Sales Associate, Sales Representative
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment