Our client for this opportunity is a prestigious international luxury watch brand.
The Regional Sales Manager will be in charge of managing existing national accounts in the luxury watch industry as well as opening new doors in the South East and home based out of Miami.
We need an expert of the luxury watch industry who knows the industry and the key players.
- Develop the distribution channel in accordance with brand strategy
- Manage the territory in an effective manner including selling activities, stock management, merchandising, account servicing and coop marketing activities
- Provide solutions to meet customers' needs
- Explore, develop and implement changes to increase in-store visibility and sell-through (including training and case space negotiation)
- Propose promotional events in conjunction with management
- Communicate regularly with Brand Manager on status of accounts
- Complete forecasts, sales analysis and other relevant reports
- 5+ years of wholesale selling experience in a jewelry or luxury watch organization (will consider candidates with experience from other industries but luxury product is a must)
- Self-motivated, results driven, professional sales person
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with computer programs including Excel and Word
- Ability to travel within assigned regional territory
- Appreciated previous experience: Omega, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Longines, Hamilton, Tissot, Blancpain, Baune & Mercier, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Montblanc
- Appreciated previous titles: Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Area Manager, Area Sales Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment