Our client for this Regional Sales Manager role for Russia & CIS region is a large independent international Tobacco group.
The objective of this Regional Sales Manager role to develop Domestic Markets in the Russia and CIS region (Ukraine, Belarus,Kazakhstan, etc).
We are looking for a strong Sales Executive / Account Executive with experience in distributing Tobacco in the Russia & CIS region.
- Plan, implement, control and manage all company business activities in the specified geographic markets
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume and customer price of products are achieved for the area
- Define and develop the short-, mid-, and long-term regional geographic expansion strategy (market portfolio, integrated market strategies) combined with corresponding marketing and sales strategies, including brand portfolio concepts aligned with strategic brand plans
- Coordinate implementation of brand and trade programmes in the area, quickly reacting against competitive threats if necessary
- Support Global Sales in the development of trade marketing concepts, and Global Marketing in the development of in-store material for the regions of responsibility
- Manage the productivity & cost optimization of the area (trade spend effectiveness in the area)
- Manage, direct and build a good relationship with local business partners (national importers and distributor)
- Propose goals and KPIs for the programmes implemented in the area and track ongoing results
- Generate/gather ideas from customers and consumers in order to enhance and customize trade programmes
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or other related
- 5+ years sales experience in a multi-national FMCG organization (Tobacco, cigarettes, cigars, wines, spirits, alcohol, liquors, beers, adult beverages OR Travel Retail / Duty Free)
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Self-starter with demonstrated strong work ethic
- Fluency in English and Russian with excellent verbal and written communication skills; additional foreign language is desirable
- Excellent MS Office experience required with proven proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Analytical ability and quick solving problems with negotiation skills
- A proactive approach and a high level of energy
- Flexibility and willingness to frequently travel abroad
- Appreciated previous roles: Regional Sales Manager, Regional Sales Director, Area Director, Regional Director, Area Sales Manager, International Sales Manager, Travel Retail Manager, Duty Free Regional Manager.
- Appreciated previous experience: AB Inbev, Alexander James, Altadis, Altria, Bacardi, BAT, British American Tobacco, Brown Forman, Camus Cognac, Constellation Brands, Diageo, The Edrignton Group, Gallo, Imperial Tobacco, JTI, Japan Tobacco International, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, PMI, Philip Morris International, Remy Cointreau, RJ Reynolds, SAB Miller, Stoli, William Grant & Sons
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment