Our client゠is the largest luxury retail store project in Nigeria aiming at serving locally the most exclusive clientele, who usually shops for luxury goods in London, Paris or New York.
The objective of the Retail Store Director is to develop retail sales by networking゠with local high net worth individuals and managing your retail team.
The ideal profile is゠someone who is originally from Nigeria or neighboring countries, who has been trained in luxury retail in Paris, London, New York or equivalent, and who wants to go back to Nigeria with an expat package.
- Maximize sales/profits while minimising costs
- Ensure products and promotions are accurate and adhere to Company’s standards
- Brief retail team on store targets (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain customer relationships
- Ensure accurate product knowledge for the retail team; train new and existing staff
- Contribute to the strategy for the retail business
- Maintain high standards around the store
- A first degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years international sales experience preferably within a luxury retail environment
- Previous experience managing a retail brand/concession will be an added advantage.
- Appreciated previous experience: Balenciaga, Burberry, Chanel, Celine, Chloe, Christian Dior, Fendi, Goyard, Gucci,゠Hermes, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Prada, Tom Ford, Yves Saint Lauren
- Appreciated previous titles:゠Store Manager, Store Director, General Manager, Boutique Manager, Boutique Director, Assistant Store Manager, Retail Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment