Our client for this great career opportunity in Travel Retail / Duty Free in Dubai is a large beer, wines and spirits company doing business in the entire Middle East.
The Travel Retail Sales Manager will be in charge of the entire Travel Retail / Duty Free channel for the company both in terms of Sales and Operations.
The ideal profile is someone with strong Travel Retail / Duty free background in the Middle East region and with experience in one or all of the alcoholic categories (beer, wines, spirits).
- Lead the Travel Retail / Duty Free commercial team to achieve profit and sales goals.
- Manage directly relationships with key decision makers in the Travel Retail channel
- Optimize opportunities for all the brands in the portfolio
- Evaluate new business opportunities in Travel Retail in the Middle East Region.
- Evaluate efficiency and propose improvement of Marketing activities and programs.
- Maintain relationship and influence key decision makers internally and externally.
- Coach and develop your Travel Retail team
- Minimum 5 years of Travel Retail / Duty Free experience in the region
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor a must!
- Beer, wine or Spirits background strongly appreciated (if not, other Duty Free categories such as Tobacco, Cosmetics, fragrances, Luxury Goods, Confectionery…)
- Strong Business and Commercial acumen
- Strong managerial track of success.
- Appreciated previous experience: Altadis, Bacardi, British American Tobacco, Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Coty, Diageo, Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Imperial Tobacco, Japan Tobacco International, JTI, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Mars, Mondelez, Nestle, P&G, Pernod Ricard, Philip Morris International, Procter & Gamble, Remy Cointreau, The Edrington Group, Unilever.
- Appreciated previous titles:゠Area Sales Manager, Area Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Travel Retail Manager, Regional Director, Travel Retail Director
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment