Our client is a large and successful fine jewlery retail chain across the US.
Responsible for the day to day operations of assigned store.
We are looking for an experienced retail managers coming from a luxury brands and ideally from luxury watches or fine jewelry.
- Responsible for representing the company at designated functions and marketing opportunities.
- Demonstrates behavior in line with the company’s culture and maintains an environment that is conducive to an engaged and successful team.
- Stays abreast of current and relevant trends in the industry and educates employees to promote optimal performance.
- Creates and manages employee schedules
- Trains and develops sales professionals
- Collaborates with GM & VP to set monthly and annual store goals
- Responsible for promoting layaway initiatives (25% down and not older than 6 months)
- Role models appropriate sales techniques
- Ensures inventory control and best practices
- Develops and maintains relationships with key customers
- Demonstrates exemplary customer service and coaches employees to do the same
- Is visible on the sales floor to resolve issues/requests in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a luxury service culture preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Companies: Boucheron, Buccellati, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, FRED, Graff, Harry Winston, Mikimoto, Piaget, Tiffany, Van Cleef & Arpels
- Titles: Store Manager, Store Director, General Manager, Retail Manager, Boutique Manager, Boutique Director
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment