Our client for this career opportunity is a large global Travel Retail key player looking to drastically expand their business with the cruise line industry.
Analyze the retail business on the cruise ships to find strategic business opportunities either by operating stores on board or supplying products. Make strategic and operational recommendations based on market analysis and business plans.
The ideal profile for this Business Development Manager role is a strategic executive with both very strong analytical skills and business acumen. A few years experience in strategy consulting / management consulting (McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Co) or a strong background in servicing cruise lines is required.
- Contact us
- Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred
- 3 to 5 years in strategy or management consulting or 10 years experience doing business with cruise lines.
- Very strong analytical skills and financial models
- Strong command of MS Excel, MS Project
- Knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Appreciated previous roles: Business Development Manager, Management Consultant
- Appreciated previous experience: DFA, Duty Free Americas, Dufry, Starboard, Duty Free Partners, Heinemann, DFS, Duty Free Shoppers, World Duty Free Group
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment