Our client for this opportunity is a large international premium beauty products company (fragrances, skincare) with an office in NYC for the US Domestic market.
Support the maintenance and growth of the company’s core digital marketing channels. The right candidate should be data driven and detail oriented, with an eye for design. Reporting into the Digital Acquisition team, the Associate Digital Acquisition Manager will provide support to help the team to drive profitable growth. This includes (but is not limited to) planning and segmentation; creation of collateral; assist with management of paid search, affiliate, display and retargeting channels; quantitative analysis of individual channels and forecasting; a/b testing landing page and banner performance; as well as supporting the Digital team with any other special quantitative and qualitative research projects that may arise.
We are looking for a strong web marketing professional with expertise in digital acquisition! Previous experience in Programmatic Display, e-Commerce Display Retargeting, or Programmatic e-commerce are serious advantages!
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and presentation opportunities.
- Facilitate communication calendar consistency efforts: (1) Brief consistency banners for Display, Retargeting and Affiliates. (2) Define consistency site links and creatives for Paid Search. (3) Brief consistency creatives for Special Offers, Landing Pages and Personalized Website Banners.
- Support relationships with external agencies.
- Compile creative assets and distribute to channel partners in accordance with communication calendar.
- Ongoing briefing, testing and optimization of channel creatives and landing pages.
- Use Google Analytics and BI tools to drive channel insights.
- Analyze channel performance and present results to various organizational stakeholders.
- Benchmark channel performance and initiatives within the Beauty industry.
- Support all of the members of the team with additional quantitative and qualitative projects including competitive tracking, eCRM matching, and promotional analysis.
- BA / BSC required
- Thorough knowledge of ESP software, preferably Responsys, Silver Pop or Neolane
- Technical email marketing techniques and understanding of inbox delivery techniques
- Previous experience in Programmatic Display, e-Commerce Display Retargeting, or Programmatic e-commerce are serious advantages!
- Proven implementation of email best practices a plus
- HTML programming experience a plus
- 2-4 years relevant experience (in digital marketing / web marketing / e-commerce preferably with a Premium/Beauty brand)
- Should be a self-starter, able to multi-task, work under pressure and prioritize
- A passion to understand the tactics and technologies behind online marketing
- Delivery / results focus, with strong attention to detail
- A solid mix of analytical and creative skills, including the ability to copy write
- Thrives on owning their job responsibilities and has flexibility
- Performance and results driven
- Adobe Photoshop experience a plus
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, with limited supervision and under tight timeframes
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Appreciated previous experience: Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Occitane, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, Sephora, , Victoria’s Secret, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Web Marketing Manager, WebMarketing Manager, Digital Manager, Ecommerce Manager, E-commerce manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment