Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure Recruiting and Executive Search Services
ACCUR’s Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure industry recruiters work with companies that span the range of this multi-billion dollar industry which covers hotels and other lodging, restaurants, event planning, theme parks, cruise lines and affiliated tourism categories. Working internationally, our recruiters are ready to find talented executives at all levels of this dynamic business sector.
The Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure industry is quite broad, but the positions we see usually fall into one of four categories:
- Food service: approximately 50% of the meals eaten in the United States are prepared and served by this large sector of the economy, which can range from fine dining to takeout and fast food. We source and place executives in all levels of this market, from high-end boutique establishments to multi-national corporations.
- Lodging: From large hotel chains to regional enterprises, executives with specialized levels of expertise are required by this lucrative sector of the Hospitality industry.
- Recreation: comprising activities meant for rest, relaxation and enjoyment, this sector is fast-growing as affluent consumers demand new experiences and levels of service.
- Travel and tourism: in this sector we see positions ranging from those overseeing the operations and management of major cruise lines to important executive positions at professional associations and organizations that encourage travel across the globe.
Serving international markets in Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
Those in the Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure industry know that a global presence is vital, and that’s why ACCUR deploys recruiters in offices across the globe to meet the specific needs of the markets our clients serve.
In NYC and New Jersey: Our Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure industry clients rely on the NYC metro area as a incredible important headquarters for their markets. Therefore, our recruiters have developed a deep network and expertise in the New York City area and surroundings.
In Miami: Situated at a major hub for the cruise and tourism business, our Miami Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure recruiters bridge the U.S., Latin American, Caribbean and European markets with sterling candidates that will help you grow.
Globally: As a member of CFR Global Executive Search, ACCUR has access to top talent all over the globe.
EMPLOYER REQUEST FOR SERVICES: If your company is looking to fill one or several important Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure job openings, please do not hesitate to let us know by submitting an EMPLOYER REQUEST FOR SERVICES or call us at +1 (866) 424-3996.
The Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure industry at a glance
Powered by both leisure and business travel, the Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure industry generates over $500 billion dollars in revenue each year. Of course staffing a business sector this large takes talented executives that hail from food service, cruise ship lines, online service offering, hotel chains and travel and tourism companies.
Some of the most prominent players in the Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure industry include:
- Darden Restaurants (Red Lobster, Olive Garden)
- DineEquity (IHOP, Applebee’s)
- Bloomin’ Brands (Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill)
- Brinker International (Chili’s, Maggiano’s)
- Sun Capital Partners (Friendly’s, Johnny Rocket’s)
- Burger King
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Sentinel Capital Partners
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Royal Carribean
- Celebrity Cruises
- Costa Cruises
- Holland America
- NCL Norwegian
Hotels & Resort
- Marriott International
- Hilton Inc
- Four Seasons
- Ritz Carlton
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Wyndham Worldwide
- Accor Group
- Choice Hotels
- Best Western
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Travel & Tourism
- Expedia Group
- Priceline Group
- American Express Travel
- AAA Travel
JOB SEEKERS CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: For candidates who are looking for their next Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure career opportunities, they can use ACCUR Recruiting Services as a great job search resource. ACCUR’s job openings are often confidential and not listed on any job boards. We are committed to provide top career opportunities with some of the best employers on the market. If you wish to be considered for any of job opportunities, please submit your resume and search for our latest jobs.
Our Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure Recruiters and Headhunters focus on the following positions:
- CEO, CFO and other C-level
- General Manager
- Country Manager
- VP of Sales / Sales Director
- VP of International Sales
- VP of Marketing / Marketing Director
- VP of Finance / Finance Director
- VP of Latin America
- Supply Chain Manager
- International Sales Director
- Export Director
- Regional Director / Area Director
- Brand Director / Brand Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Area Sales Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
- VP of Stores / Director of Stores
- Head of Retail / VP of Retail
- Retail Operations Director
- Regional Manager
- District Manager
- Store Director
- Boutique Director
- Store Manager
- Boutique Manager
- Retail General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Retail Operations Manager
- Senior Retail Sales Consultant
- Senior Retail Sales Expert
ACCUR’s functional recruitment expertise
- Accounting & Finance recruiting
- Business Development Recruiting
- C-Level / VP recruiting
- General Management recruiting
- Human Resources recruiting
- Information Technology recruiting
- Engineering recruiting
- Marketing recruiting
- International Sales recruiting
- Supply Chain recruiting
Some of our job opportunities in Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
No jobs found tagged with .