Our client for this opportunity is the small US subsidiary of a very fast growing high end skincare brand.
The ideal candidate is an entry level digital and PR professional.
You will be:
- Develop relationship with Press and influencers
- Organize PR events
- Manage our social media accounts (Webpage, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) by posting contents and creating visuals if you have some artistic talents
- Implement new digital campaign, develop brand awareness and drive online sales
- Manage customer relationship
- 1-2 years of digital experience ideally in Cosmetics, Fragrances, Beauty, or related field with a history of success (on the US domestic market)
- Good English is required. Spanish would be a nice plus so that you can help with the Latin American accounts.
- Good communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead
- Attention to details, Initiative is a must
- Appreciated previous experience: Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: web marketing coordinator, digital coordinator, customer service representative
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment