Our client for this opportunity is the small US subsidiary of a very fast growing high end skincare brand.
The US Business Development Manager will be in charge of developing sales directly with retailers across the US (and potentially help with the management for the Latin American distributors).
We are looking for a very proactive and entrepreneurial sales hunter for this role. This is a very fast growing company with lots of opportunities for the right profile.
- Grow and achieve sales goals across the US and Canada
- Identify new opportunities and channels to extend brands distribution in North America
- Maintain excellent service and sales support to build and maintain strong long term relationships with Retailers and also with distributors (USA, LATAM / Mexico/ Canada)
- Oversee the activities and performance of all your accounts, provide weekly reporting
- Coach, develop and motivate Sales Rep (Sales objectives, Planning management, Training)
- Execute Trade Marketing plan and give recommendation based on field experience
- Previous experience in international sales of luxury or consumer goods (beauty, cosmetics, wines & spirits, watches, jewelry…)
- Very sales driven, hunter mentality
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Ideally a previous experience in Key Account Management and Distributor Management.
- Fluent in English &Spanish
- Hard working with sense of details
- Proficient Excel and analytical skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Executive, US Business Development Manager