Our client is a very famous men’s high fashion brand.
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for collaborating with the General Manager in optimizing the sales development of the store in terms of image, turnover, and profitability by properly managing the staff and developing effective operations in the store.
The ideal profile for this Assistant General Manager position is an experienced retail professional with strong clienteling abilities, and previous experience in high fashion, luxury watches or other luxury goods categories.
Responsibilities Team Management
Customer Relationships and Customer Service
- Assist the General Manager with a full range of HR related functions, including: recruitment, hiring, training, retention, motivation, and supervision of store team; assist with employee relations and corrective action functions.
- Monitor and ensure the staff’s image, service, and conduct is in compliance with Company standards.
- Assist the General Manager with monitoring the performance and developing the goals of the Store Customer Advisors.
- Assume the responsibilities of the General Manager in his or her absence.
- Work with the store team to execute action plans to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI targets.
- Provide memorable luxury in-store customer service experience by following the brand guidelines and acting in accordance with the brand DNA.
- Collate useful and accurate customer data and information in accordance with company’s CRM procedures and guidelines.
- Develop progressively in-depth knowledge of products, craftsmanship, fabrics, and style evolution then translating such knowledge into customer benefits.
- Solicit customer feedback on products and service providing recommended strategies to increase sales/service.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience in the high end Retail/Hospitality management industry (ideally men’s high fashion or luxury watches)
- Proven record of coaching and developing talent, managing a multi-faceted operation and consistently taking action to improve service levels.
- Must exhibit excellent team leadership, customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of computer and posint of sale software systems.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with both external and internal clients.
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Brioni, Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel, Christian Dior, Chopard, Coach, Ermenegildo Zegna, Givenchy, Hermes, Hugo Boss, Kenzo, IWC, LVMH, Montblanc, Paul & Shark, Rolex, Salvatore Ferragamo, Shanghai Tang, Tumi, Versace, Vilebrequin, Saint Laurent, Zilli…
- Appreciated previous titles: Store Manager, Store Director, General Manager, Retail Manager, Boutique Manager, Boutique Director