The requirements for this Boutique Manager position are very specific. You will only be considered if you match the following:
- Being, at the very least, conversant in Diamonds is a must. Ideally you have a GIA or DCA or any other Gemological Degree. If not, you really need to know how to talk about the 4Cs of diamonds.
- Having a successful previous experience in Luxury Retail Sales, either from other Fine Jewelry brands or very high end luxury brands
- Being a true sales professional with experience in closing very high priced items and not relying on average incoming store traffic.
Our client is one of the most prestigious and exclusive international fine jewelry brand.
As a Boutique Manager you will sell, help maintain the store, provide customer service and develop your clientele among very high net worth individuals.
We are looking for an experienced retail sales associate coming from a luxury brands and ideally from luxury watches or fine jewelry. Ideally coming from brands like Van Cleef & Arpels, Cartier or Tiffany & Co…
Boutique Manager Responsibilities
- Build and develop a client base
- Maintain and develop relationship with clients with phone calls, mails and emails.
- Follow up with customers
- Provide clients with a highly educated approach of the company’s products
- Promote the name, the brand and the products
- Maintain display and packaging materials
- Process repairs and special orders
- Process clients purchase sheets
- Process valuations and GIA certificates for all sales
- Process physical price changes
- Proven ability to generate sales with engaging presentation and communication skills
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent knowledge of company’s product and philosophy
- Ability to develop relationships with customers, associates and management
- Good understanding of fashion trends and luxury industry
- Extensive experience in fine jewelry manufacturing and sales
- GIA graduate gemologist preferred.
- Appreciated previous experience: Boucheron, Buccellati, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, FRED, Graff, Harry Winston, Mikimoto, Piaget, Tiffany, Van Cleef & Arpels
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Retail Sales, Sales Manager