WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES IN FLORIDA INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.
Our client is a large maritime freight forwarder based in Dominican Republic for close to 50 years.
Plan, direct and control the logistics of the processes related to the installation and maintenance services of Commercial refrigeration equipment, guaranteeing quality of service to customers.
- Design strategies, projects, technical and commercial plans that guarantee the growth and maintenance of the current client portfolio in the refrigeration sector.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the refrigeration equipment of the customers, identifying possible failures techniques and monitoring the proper and preventive maintenance of them.
- Supervise the work of technical services and equipment installation, ensuring that they are executed in the established times and with the required quality.
- Schedule and provide training to the Department’s Technicians, in order to provide them with capacity and autonomy in the solution of any failure in a refrigeration system.
- Define the objectives of the personnel under their charge and evaluate the performance to ensure reliability in the fulfillment of assigned work.
- Define and establish together with the Systems and Processes area the objectives, standards and procedures of quality, safety, health and environment established for the department.
- At least 5 years of experience in installation and repair of refrigeration systems.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in management positions or team supervision.
- Educational background as an engineer or technician in Cooling by an International institute
- Experience in analyzing refrigeration systems
- Natural gas refrigeration system installation.
- Supervision and leadership.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish