** For this position, previous experience in multi-level marketing is a strict requirement. **
Our client for this Financial Controller position is a Forex trading MLM that offers various trading educational products and services to a global audience. They appear in over 120 countries and have training available in 8 major languages. Additionally, as they have structure their distribution around the principle of Network Marketing aka Direct Sales aka multi level marketing.
We are looking for a finance executive with operational experience in the Direct Sales industry with proven track record of creative problem-solving and change management to join our high-growth, mission-driven organization. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and VP of Finance, the Controller will be contributing to the development of the Company’s financial management strategy, overseeing finance operations, and continuously monitoring the state of the company’s financial affairs.
- Advise the Chief Financial Officer, VP of Finance, and other key members of senior management on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters.
- Oversee and execute financial reporting and accounting procedures
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures in the financial realm, develop and implement new ones as needed
- Oversee Direct Sales compensation plan payments (commissions)
- Ensure finance operations’ legal compliance
- Business or Accounting degree mandatory, a master’s in business administration is preferred, CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior finance management role at a high-growth direct sales (MLM) organization
- Experience with Direct Sales compensation structure plan payment and structure
- Familiarity with nonprofit finance and accounting regulations
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
- Knowledge of and relationship with international pay-in and payout providers of fees and compensation
- Relationships with banks
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Appreciated previous titles: Finance Manager, Controller, Finance Director, Accounting Manager