|Job Title||General Manager US Domestic – Natural Health & Beauty Brand|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Industry||Natural Health & Beauty Products|
|Market||US domestic Market|
|Channel||Fully owned retail store network|
|Reporting to||CEO Worldwide|
|Languages||English only, but ideally another foreign language|
|Visa||Require a valid US work permit (no sponsorship possible)|
|Benefits||Base + uncapped bonus + car allowance + health insurance|
Our client is an established natural health & beauty brand from Europe distributing their products through a network of fully owned stores. They are at an early stage of development for the US domestic market.
The US General Manager will be in charge of finalizing the opening of the first few stores (already started), build a team for both the stores and the office, and continue the growth of the store network.
We need a experienced senior level executive with background in retail business development or store network development, ideally coming from Natural Health, Beauty & Cosmetics category (or other consumer goods with integrated retail distribution)
- Building and developing the brand across the US Domestic market
- Take over and design new shops following the global brand guidelines
- Responsible for Sales, Customer Relationships, PR and Communication for the brand.
- Establish the proper assortment of products for the US market
- Implementation of the e-commerce business as an extension of the e-commerce sites for other countries.
- Managing relationship with all third party partners (logistics, landlords, agencies…)
- Full P&L responsibility
- Analyze sales results and forecast to maximize sales and profit
- Supervise supply chain
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- Minimum 15 years professional experience including 5 in retail network development in the US Domestic Market
- Previous experience in Health and Beauty category a strong plus.
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Fluency in one other foreign language a plus
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills and proficiency with MS Excel
- Appreciated previous experience:L’Occitane, Fresh, Kiehl’s, Body Shop, Aesop, Organic Pharmacy, L’Oreal, Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Aveda, Benefit Cosmetics, Nivea, Beiersdorf, Caudalie, Nars, Neutrogena, Origins, Olay, Shiseido, Lush, Bear Minerals, WholeFoods, Sephora, Infinity, Bath & Body.
- Appreciated previous titles: General Manager, Managing Director, Country Manager, Director of Stores, Business Development Director