Our client is a fast growing company cannabis ecommerce / delivery company. The company is a well-funded, rapidly growing cannabis delivery platform looking to build out and all-star team.
- Full-cycle recruitment for multiple operating departments of the company.
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects at one time, and must have a high degree of business acumen, and must have excellent communication skills and interpersonal communication skills with employees and executive-level staff who frequently cooperate.
- Must also be a strategic thinker, have knowledge of best practices, and a solid understanding of HR operations.
- Manage the employment process of all tax-exempt and non-tax-exempt staff, conduct interviews; locate new team members; place advertisements and use HRIS.
- Handle and resolve employee relations issues, such as complaints and allegations; investigate if necessary.
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Assist in processing unemployment claims, wage seizures, and worker compensation claims.
- Explain human resources policies and procedures to assist employees in resolving issues related to insurance claims, benefit plans and procedures, and human resources policies.
- Propose new methods, policies, and procedures to continuously improve the efficiency of the department and the services performed. Manage and monitor FMLA/LOA and other compliance issues.
- Conduct leadership/educational development training for employees and local management teams.
- Other work-related projects and responsibilities.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or organizational development or equivalent
- Required skills and experience At least 7 years of gradual leadership experience in human resources positions
- It is best to receive professional training on employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organizational development, employee relations, safety, training and preventive labor relations
- Strengthen employee relations, insurance and welfare management, salary, leadership development and recruitment Actively connect with appropriate human resource networks and organizations, and hope that the community will continue to participate
- Excellent writing, computer and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Medmen, Cura CS, Kush Bottles, Mammoth Distribution, Weedmaps
- Appreciated previous titles: HR Director, Human Resources Director,