|Job Title||International Account Manager – Fashion/Lingerie|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Reporting to||VP of Sales|
|Visa||No Visa possible|
|Salary||USD $50k - $60k|
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in゠Luxury Goods and Consumer goods industries for their export, travel retail and duty free business (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this opportunity is a very fast growing fashion company with strong business development worldwide.
The Area Sales Manager will be in charge of developing the business of the company in the retail international local markets (Europe, USA, Asia etc.).
We are looking for a sales professional with a passion for international distribution (export to domestic markets and/or travel retail) with any category of consumer goods (CPG / FMCG) or Luxury Goods (Fragrance & Cosmetics, Food and Beverage, beauty products, confectionery, beer, wines & Spirits, etc….) and previous experience in retail distribution.
- Ensure constant drift and focus on budgetary goals & strive to find ways to exceed them
- Ensure to align forecast whenever changes occur versus budget or latest reported forecasts
- Yearly, budgeting following the company’s instructions.
- Reporting of market developments
- Reporting on customer changes in general
- Reporting on travel & operator structures
- Reporting on market trends and major changes in single markets
- Take full ownership of projects and take initiatives
- Training of customer’s retail teams
- Accountable for creating, maintaining and expanding relationships with International Specialty and Department Store Accounts and Distributor relationships
- Ensure monthly ship goals are achieved
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 5 to 7 years experience in the luxury or consumer goods industries for international / export markets (Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, food & beverage, confectionery, chocolate, wine & spirits, beer, consumer electronics, etc…)
- Fluent English
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- VERY open to Travel internationally (50%) and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Retail experience a plus
- Appreciated previous experience:゠Dior, Chanel, La Perla, Eres, Hermes, L’Oreal, Coty, Sephora, Victoria Secret, Mars, Nestle, Perfetti Van Melle, Toms Group, Shiseido, P&G, L’Oreal, Diageo, Bacardi
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, International Territory Manager