|Job Title||Junior Business Development Manager – Retail Space Tenders|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Industry||Travel Retail Operator / Duty Free Retailer|
|Channel||Travel Retail / Duty Free|
|Reporting to||Business Development Director|
|Languages||English & Spanish|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
Our client for this career opportunity is゠a very famous Duty Free / Airport Retailer looking to drastically expand their operations in airports across the Americas, obtaining new concessions of retail spaces.
Provide support in retail tender, RFP (Request For Proposals) and acquisition projects in Duty Free / Travel Retail across the Americas. Facilitate identification and analysis of business opportunities.
Ideal profile is someone who has already worked in retail development for a Travel Retail operator or shopping malls / shopping center / commercial center. Or someone with background in management consulting / strategy consulting.
- Contact us
- Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred
- 2 to 4 years experience in゠retail development for a Travel Retail operator, or shopping malls / shopping center / commercial center concessionaire, or in management consulting / strategy consulting.
- Very strong analytical skills and financial models
- Strong command of MS Excel, MS Project and MS Access
- Knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Appreciated previous roles: Business development Manager
- Appreciated previous experience: DFA, Duty Free Americas, ゠Dufry, Starboard, Duty Free Partners, Heinemann, DFS, Duty Free Shoppers, World Duty Free Group