Our client is a mid size established high fashion company with offices in NYC and Florida, with production facilities in Asia.
We need a demand planning professional with a successful first experience in the role and ideally with a strong interaction with production (in Asia). Ver detail oriented and strong in Excel.
- Work with production in Asia to oversee demand planning
- Run sales and inventory reports, daily, weekly, as needed
- Responsible for analyzing in season sales and inventory management for all categories
- Review ATS on weekly basis and creating cut tickets to fill the inventory as needed
- Create seasonal business recaps including best sellers, leftover inventory, and sales trends
- Input and maintain all purchase orders for fabric, materials, and trim
- Forecast upcoming seasonal sales projections to also project the materials needed
- Operate independently while demonstrating sound decision making and assuming ownership of deliverables and project results.
- 3 years previous experience in demand planning
- Ideally a bachelor degree in business or finance
- Very detail oriented and organized
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Bloomingdale’s, Chanel, Coach, Dior, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, L’Oreal, LVMH, Clarins, Estee Lauder
- Appreciated previous titles: Planner, Demand Planning Manager, Demand Planning Specialist, Demand Planning Coordinator