Title: Recruitment / Search Coordinator (internship) Reporting to: Recruitment Consultant Direct Reports: None Industry: Recruiting for the luxury goods industry
ID: 024 Location: New York, NY Compensation: $800 to $1200 /month Our Client
This INTERNSHIP is not for a client of ours but for ACCUR Recruiting Services itself.
The Recruitment Coordinator will be incharge of assisting the Recruitment Consultant in his searches for candidates globally in the luxury goods industry.
The ideal profile is a student in HR, ideally with previous experience in a recruitment firm willing to have a experience in New York. We are looking for someone with broad business culture and strong interest in brands in general (luxury brands in particular). It is open to international applicants eligible for a J1 Visa. This 6 month minimum internship should lead to a permanent position in NYC or Miami.
- Post job ads on job boards
- Sort resumes
- Search resume databases
- Screen candidates over the phone or via video
- Search Social Networks (Linkedin, Facebook, twitter…)
- Previous recruitment experience (Executive Search, Executive Recruitment, Direct Placement, Direct Placement, Retained Searches, Contingency Recruitment)
- Human Resources academic background preferred
- Good business acumen
- Fluent English (Spanish a strong plus)
- Interest in brands whether luxury or consumer goods
- Very curious and eager to learn
How To Apply