Our client for this career opportunity is the Travel Retail and Latin America office of a large group in Luxury Fragrances, Skincare and Cosmetics.
Responsible for achieving business results and ensuring Superior Customer Service in the Travel Retail channel. Grow and maximize retail sales. Recruit, develop, motivate, evaluate, coach & train in-store staff. Maintain brand image by adhering to merchandising guidelines & schematics. Plan & execute effective promotions. Communicate, report, administer, build strong relationships.
The ideal profile is someone with strong interest or experience in the skin care and/or cosmetics industry such as L’Oréal, Chanel, Estee Lauder or LVMH and who has worked as Regional Account Manager for luxury or fashion brands or as a Retail Manager for a relevant category of products (Fragrance, Cosmetics, Make up, Skincare, Perfumes…). VERY OPEN TO TRAVEL (heavy travelling schedule in Central and South America, around 50% of the time). Ability to work from home. The ideal profile is a professional with BOTH COMMERCIAL and EDUCATIONAL SKILLS.
- Manage and develop field teams: Regional Education Executives and Make up artists
- Ensure the training needs are met in an accurate timing on the field, in line with the marketing plan
- Ensure that training material is adapted appropriately
- Develop retail selling tools for Field Education Team and BAs that are both effective and innovative
- Communicate field activities to internal corporate teams
- Train internal personnel on the brands
- 4+ years of experience in sales, training/education
- Experience in luxury beauty or related industry a plus
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Acts and leads with human sensitivity (demonstrates respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics)
- Interacts effectively (listens and communicates effectively, actively networks)
- Displays sensitivity to quality, beauty industry
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Expert knowledge on makeup, skincare, and fragrances
- Passion for education, teaching and coaching
- Ability to engage teams
- Training delivery skills and communication skills
- People and service oriented
- Experience managing people (trainers and/or Beauty Advisors)
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, La Prairie, Creme de La Mer, Richemont, Redken, Guerlain, LVMH, Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Lancome, Shiseido, BPI (Beaute Prestige International), Tairo, Essence Corp, Cartier, L’Occitane.
- Appreciated previous titles: Education Manager, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Brand Coordinator, Brand Assistant, Brand Manager, Retail Brand Manager.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment