Our client is looking for a full time Retail Operations Supervisor to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and therefore contribute to grow sales.
Located in their Westport CT showroom, he or she will embody our corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics.
Your key role will be to
- organize and coordinate all front desk operations and procedures (including showroom daily opening and closing)
- manage and coordinate all client deliveries and appointments (schedule of 3 staff members)
- resolve all customer service issues timely and communicate with customers and vendors effectively
- maintain inventory (handle receiving and returns),
- handle the relationship with the company-owned warehouse.
If you are a result-driven individual with prior experience in INTERIOR DESIGN OPERATIONS and a true passion for design, we want to hear from you.
If you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and deal with constant changes, a problem solving ability, time management skills to boost your productivity, a high energy engaging personality, a professional positive attitude and presentation, can deliver impeccable customer service and if you are a confident, resourceful, enthusiastic and prompt individual, we definitely want to hear from you.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- a strong ability to multi-task and deal with constant changes,
- a problem solving ability,
- time management skills to boost your productivity,
- a high energy engaging personality,
- a professional positive attitude and presentation,
- can deliver impeccable customer service
- confident, resourceful, enthusiastic and prompt individual
- Appreciated previous experience: Lilian August, Roche-Bobois, Mitchell Gold, Cassina, B&B Italia, Flair, Ligne Roset, BIF
- Appreciated previous titles: Retail Brand Ambassador, Sales Associate
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment