Our client is a very well known luxury watch brand on 5th Avenue, New York
As a Sales Associate, you will sell, assist in maintaining the store, provide customer service and constantly build your client base.
We are searching for a seasoned sales associate coming from a luxury brands, ideally from luxury watches or fine jewelry.
- Create and Maintain a client base
- Keep and develop relationship with clients with regular communications
- Follow up with customers
- Service each clients with a highly educated approach of the company’s products
- Be the Brand Ambassador representing brands product, image, and excellence
- Maintain display and packaging materials
- Handle repairs and special orders
- Organize clients purchase sheets
- Update physical price changes
- Proven ability to create sales with engaging presentation and communication skills
- Great organizational and communication skills.
- Familiarity with computer is plus
- Excellent knowledge of company’s product and culture
- Skill set to develop relationships with customers, associates and management
- Knowledge and interest in fashion trends and luxury
- Extensive experience in watches and/or other similar industries
- Appreciated previous experiences: Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Concord, Corum, Ebel, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Hamilton, Harry Winston, Invicta, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Longines, LVMH, Montblanc, Movado, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Rado, Raymond Weil, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Retail Sales, Sales Manager