Our client is a very exclusive luxury watch store in the Miami Design District.
As a Sales Associate you will sell, help maintain the store, provide customer service and develop your clientele among very high net worth individuals.
We are looking for an experienced retail sales associate coming from a luxury brands and ideally from luxury watches or fine jewelry.
- Build and develop a client base
- Maintain and develop relationship with clients with phone calls, mails and emails.
- Follow up with customers
- Provide clients with a highly educated approach of the company’s products
- Promote the name, the brand and the products
- Maintain display and packaging materials
- Process repairs and special orders
- Process clients purchase sheets
- Process physical price changes
- Proven ability to generate sales with engaging presentation and communication skills
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent knowledge of company’s product and philosophy
- Ability to develop relationships with customers, associates and management
- Good understanding of fashion trends and luxury industry
- Extensive experience in fine jewelry manufacturing and sales
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Concord, Corum, Ebel, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Hamilton, Harry Winston, Invicta, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Longines, LVMH, Montblanc, Movado, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Rado, Raymond Weil, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Retail Sales, Sales Manager