Our client for this great career opportunity is a゠well known international Wines & Spirits group.
Lead the sales strategy et team to reach Sales and gross margin objective for the Mexican market.
The ideal candidate for this Sales Director role is a strong sales person, with good analytical skills and well rounded background. He/she will have to define a strategic sales plan and follow the implementation on the field. There is rather limited support, so we need someone who can sell, but do the numbers, prepare presentations, manage the team, visit the accounts, etc…
- 7 – 10 years of Sales.
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor a must!
- Strong background in consumer goods regardless of category (food, beverage, beauty, FMCG, CPG)
- Strong Business and Commercial acumen
- Strong managerial track of success.
- Good analytical skills and proficiency in Excel
- Appreciated previous experience: Danone, Dannon, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, Mars, Mondelez, Nestle, P&G, Procter & Gamble, Pepsi Co, Coca-Cola, Unilever
- Appreciated previous titles:゠Sales Director, Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Country Manager