The employer for this Sales & Marketing Assistant role is an international beauty company.
The Sales & Marketing Assistant coordinate between sales & marketing team (VP in NYC and Export managers for across the Americas), international clients, distribution center, and internal support departments (finance, marketing, etc.).
The ideal candidate for this Sales & Marketing Assistant role would be a detail oriented individual with very good analytical skills and an interest in the Beauty/Cosmetics industry within a global context, especially with logistic and sales administration experience (order processing, follow up, coordination). Must be fluent English AND Spanish!
Sales & Marketing Assistant Job Description
- Order processing and verifying all item codes, pricing and pre-pack specifications against client price lists and available inventory.
- Reviewing client orders and forecasts
- Sending export documents (modified if necessary) to clients in a timely manner as well as any other export related documents requested by the client.
- Assist in solving shipping issues, payment issues.
- Follow client marketing needs as necessary.
- Monitor the status of pending orders for clients and communicate any important delays, pushing to maximize monthly invoicing
- Oversee health registration process for Europe
- College degree (Business degree preferred) with eligibility to work in the U.S.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a sales administration/customer service oriented role
- Experience with logistics / order processing desired
- Must be fluent in English AND Spanish
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment, handling projects simultaneously and autonomously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Must be a quality-oriented team player, willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary proactivity, positive attitude and openness to learn and adapt
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively with others
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Lancome, Coty, BPI, Beaute Prestige International, LVMH, Parfums Christian Dior, InterParfums, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Puig
- Appreciated previous titles: Customer Service Representative, Account Coordinator, Commercial Coordinator, International Account Associate