The employer for this Sales & Marketing Coordinator role is a large international fragrance and beauty products company.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will contribute to the overall performance of the Latin American region by ensuring smooth coordination between sales & marketing team (New York City based Regional Director and Export managers for local market and duty free), international clients, distribution center, and internal support departments (finance, marketing, etc.).
The ideal candidate for this Sales & Marketing Coordinator role would be a detail oriented individual with very good analytical skills and an interest in the Beauty/Cosmetics industry within a global context, especially with logistic and sales administration experience (order processing, follow up, coordination). Must be fluent English AND Spanish!
Sales & Marketing Coordinator Job Description
- Order processing and verifying all item codes, pricing and pre-pack specifications against client price lists and available inventory.
- Reviewing client orders and forecasts
- Sending export documents (modified if necessary) to clients in a timely manner as well as any other export related documents requested by the client.
- Assist in solving shipping issues, payment issues.
- Follow client marketing needs as necessary.
- Monitor the status of pending orders for clients and communicate any important delays, pushing to maximize monthly invoicing
- Oversee health registration process for Europe
- College degree (Business degree preferred) with eligibility to work in the U.S.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a sales administration/customer service oriented role
- Experience with logistics / order processing desired
- Must be fluent in English AND Spanish
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment, handling projects simultaneously and autonomously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Must be a quality-oriented team player, willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary proactivity, positive attitude and openness to learn and adapt
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively with others
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Lancome, Coty, BPI, Beaute Prestige International, LVMH, Parfums Christian Dior, InterParfums, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Puig
- Appreciated previous titles: Customer Service Representative, Account Coordinator, Commercial Coordinator, International Account Associate
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment