Job Status: CLOSED
Job Title: Showroom Manager (Luxury Furniture)
Location: New York, NY
Industry: Interior Design, Luxury Furniture
Market: Greater NYC area and North East region in general
Traveling: Some local travels
Languages: English + ideally Italian, Spanish or Portuguese fluency
Benefits: Health Benefits
Visa: No sponsorship possible. Must have valid work authorization
Job ID: JO-2105-887
Looking for a Showroom Manager with solid leadership skills and capable of leading a sales and design team, while driving their own sales and customer service. This position is not a pure management position, but because the team is small the Manager needs to be the top sales person! The Showroom Manager will also be responsible for store operations, merchandise presentation, logistics, budgets, HR and staff training.
- Develops sales with their own customers
- Manages, motivate and develop the sales team.
- Participate in building and presenting sales plans and programs to managementEnsures the Store and all the displays are neat and tidy all the times.
- Manages the stocks and orders
- Supervises window and showroom displays
- Maintains the company’s image to the higher standards.
- Reviews inventory and sales records and reports to management
- Enforce quality standards are being met for customer service
- Reports to management on objectives, achievements, sales forecasts and inventory.
- Develops and extends the customer account base through local marketing initiatives.
- Technical expertise about the products
- Provides input and recommendations to Management on merchandising, promotions, store layout, etc
- Assists in scheduled physical inventory counts.
- Uses appropriate office technologies to process and track orders and maintain excellent communication with all contacts.
- Assists with special projects such as trade shows.
- 5-7 years management experience preferably with high-end furniture stores / interior design
- Well-developed sales management skills and solid track record of building a business.
- Appreciated previous experience: Lilian August, Roche-Bobois, Mitchell Gold, Cassina, B&B Italia, Flair, Ligne Roset, BIF
- Appreciated previous titles: Showroom Manager, Store Manager, Store Director